It's one of the most important — and least studied — questions to ask.
What your customer sees, hears and reads about you forms not only their knowledge of your product or service, but their perception of whether or not they want to do business with you.
I have 30+ years of helping businesses tell an accessible, focused and highly effective story about themselves. One that will engage your customer and relay the unique benefits and advantages of working with you.
I'd like a word with you to explain why an award-winning writer with depth, experience and a fresh perspective can help boost your bottom line.
As I've done with the following businesses, I can work directly with a client or through an existing advertising agency
or marketing firm.
• CBRE (global commercial real estate services)
• Ford Motor Company
• American Airlines
• Dell Computers
• frog design (digital design)
• Vignette (now Open Text: Enterprise Information Management)
• TRW Credit Card Markets
• Texas Pain Institute
• Advanced Orthopedics
• Round Rock Medical Center
• RC Billing (medical billing)
• Peerless Group (back-office financial)
• John Siemering Homes
• Montecito Properties
• St. Andrews Episcopal School
• Naipenda Safaris
• Hyatt Regency Resorts
• Appearance Maintenance Systems (premium fabric protection for private jets, yachts, estates)
• Autobond Acceptance Corporation (sub-prime lending)
• State of Texas
In addition, I've written feature articles, special sections and promotional content for the following publications.
• Texas Monthly Magazine
• Los Angeles Times
• Los Angeles Magazine
• Southwest Airlines Spirit
• American Way
• American Airlines Publications
• Advertising Age
• Better Homes & Gardens
• Tribeza (regional focus on design, dining & the arts)